Hosting a Healthy Aging challenge with topics focused on well-being and self-care can be a great way to build community and promote healthy habits among your audience.
==>Grab the DFY 5-Day Healthy Aging Challenge
By offering a challenge that focuses on these topics, you can help your audience feel more connected and engaged within your community, but they’ll also get the added benefit of being motivated to improve their health and wellness.
These are some of the benefits of hosting a challenge for your tribe.
Have you thought about hosting a challenge, but then decided against it because of all the work it was going to take? I’m sure I don’t have to tell you that creating the content and materials to go with a challenge is time-consuming….
I love creating digital products and helping others in their business, so that’s why I’ve done it for you! 🙂
Right now, I have one challenge for you to purchase at my SHOP, but I’m working on several more.
These challenges are designed for a duration of 5-Days because they’re not too long for your audience to get overwhelmed, but they’re enough time to get results.
I also had them created so that each day your audience will get:
- An intro of the day challenge or topic for the day
- A quick recap of what the person learned yesterday
- After that, the participant will learn about the new challenge topic, how to do it, things your participant will need, why it works, and other pertinent information they’ll need.
- Once the day explains all of this it goes into action steps. People need to know what their steps are and just because they read a paragraph or two about a topic doesn’t mean they know what they are – so I’ve made it easy for them and provided their next step.
- The last part of the challenge is a conclusion and a very brief few words about what they’ll learn in tomorrow’s challenge day.
They are designed this way so that your audience knows what the topic is and what action steps they’ll need to get it done. This makes results easier for them.
When your audience gets results they’re going to remember who helped that happen.
Take a look at the 5-Day Healthy Aging PLR Challenge.
With this content, you can save a significant amount of time and resources compared to creating one from scratch.
This can help you to quickly and easily launch your challenge, without the need to spend time and money on creating materials yourself.
These were designed as a 5-Day eCourse that you can easily add to any email software that you use, but what makes this challenge different is that in the email your participant will be given action steps.
Take a look at these action step pages:
You can use the emails only, but I’ve also designed the content in Canva.
There are a few ways to use this:
- Deliver the combo report in your first email so that your participants have a digital copy of the challenge.
- Break it up into days, created a PDF of each day, and send your customers the daily PDF in the emails.
- Only send the daily Action Steps PDF to your participants.
- Offer the combined challenge as a tripwire and charge your participants for it.
- Create videos for each day and then sell it as an upgrade to the emails. Make sure to include the Daily Action Steps as a PDF for each day.
You can use this challenge to grow your list. This is a great way to build community and promote healthy habits among your audience.
Get it all for only $6!==>Grab the DFY 5-Day Healthy Aging Challenge – No Coupon Needed
P.S. You can grab any of the done-for-you 5-day challenges that Your Essential Toolbox shop has.